Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor required (facades)
Our client are one of the world's leading curtain wall and building envelope specialists. The company operates in 13 countries worldwide, employing over 1000 highly skilled staff.
Due to expansion they currently require a Senior Quantity surveyor to join their team in central London
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing the compilation and assessment of client and sub- contractor applications and valuations.
- Set up and manage commercial management systems to ensure industry leading standards in management of projects
- Senior level client commercial interface
- Project cost reporting, cash flow forecasting and KPI monitoring
- Issue, implementation and management of project budgets.
- To ensure the implementation of company policy and procedures relating cost and commercial management
- Facades experience essential
- Degree or equivalent in Construction, Quantity Surveying or similar relevant discipline.
- Min. 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management, ideally in facades or curtain wall industry.
- High degree of computer literacy
- Highly developed interpersonal, people and client management skills
- Commercially astute with ability to implement and manage project budgets
- Contractually aware with good working knowledge of JCT
- The position will be based in our London office but applicants must be willing to travel within the UK and overseas as required
The roles is a temporary to permanent position and starts immediately