Quantity Surveyor, South Yorkshire £30,000 - £45,000 (Car Allowance inclusive )
Your new company
A fast growing dynamic Multi- Disciplinary Property Consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in South Yorkshire in an exciting time of growth for this business. My client specialises in a number of sectors including but not limited to Commercial, Retail, Education, Health, and Leisure & Residential. You will be involved with a number of this sectors but it would be beneficial if you had experience in Retail.
Your new role
- Analysis of tender returns and reporting on findings
- Measurement and preparation of budget estimates and cost plans
- Preparing project specific tender and contract documentation
- Understanding and maintaining awareness of the different Building Contracts available and the corresponding legislation
- Developing and utilising key project documents
Day to day project delivery including;
- Site visits
- Cost reporting
- Assessing and agreeing variations
- Valuing works complete and issuing interim valuations
- Assessing and agreeing final accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a degree in Quantity Surveying and / Or Construction Cost Management with a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience with a sound knowledge of construction My client would ideally like you to have experience of providing cost management services to the retail sector with the ability to use measurement software such as Cost X (training can be provided on specific software) and experience of using or producing bills of quantities.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary 4% Pension contribution, free city centre parking and a clear progression route to management within 2 years, you will receive assistance though APC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.