IMMEDIATE START - Project Surveyor Paying £18 - £20 Per Hour.
Your new company
Widely regarded for its expertise in regeneration, your new Company prides itself on providing homes which help people to live independently and on enabling people to get on and off the property ladder at different stages of their lives. With a pioneering, creative workforce, they are working efficiently and effectively to build as many quality homes as possible to play our part in solving the national housing crisis
Your new role
You will be responsible for all aspects of the site management and project management. To effectively monitor and inspect construction work, record progress, carry out handover procedures, and ensure compliance with contract documents, construction regulations and best practice. You will be reporting into the property investment manager and will keep him updated with the progress on site. You will also review pre-contract design documentation, and undertake stock validation and option appraisal surveys.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience/knowledge of building pathology, quality control process and methods of construction.
- Able to prepare and write progress reports.
- Ability to accurately read construction documents, drawings and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of building legislation, CDM and maintenance management best practice.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding and management of compliance, Health and Safety and risk.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly