Project Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary up to £60,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Project Surveyor looking for the next exciting opportunity?
I have an exciting role with a thriving Main Contractor who are at the cutting edge of quality construction in Surrey and Greater London. My client is looking for an Intermediate/Project Quantity Surveyor to join the business on a permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in some challenging, technical but highly rewarding projects in the following sectors; Office Fit Out and Refurbishment, New Build Commercial and Residential, Leisure, Hotels, Mixed use and Listed Building works. Values range from £2m - £25m.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to join a contractor that takes great pride in its ability to overcome complex construction projects, then this opportunity is for you.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited too;
- Commercial Control of projects from inception through to completion with assistance from peers and Senior staff
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Risk Management and Cost Control
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments
- RICS or CIOB Accredited (preferable)
- HNC/HND or Degree qualified in a Construction related subject
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating effectiveness in a negotiation environment
- Sound knowledge of JCT Contracts.
- Strong IT skills
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Thomas Chase at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07885688292 or email: email@example.com
Apply for Project Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly