Sign Shop Supervisor - BAM Nuttall - North West
Sign Shop Supervisor - Winsford, Cheshire.
We are looking to recruit a Supervisor to work at our Sign Shop in Winsford.
Your key activities will include:
• To assist Foreman in ensuring maximum output on shop floor.
• Supervision of CAD room production and staff and deputise for Sign Shop Foreman when not on site.
• To ensure operative outputs are met in line with production / sales targets.
• To ensure material is ordered to enable production continuity.
• Liaising with Foreman regarding customers / clients - queries, delivery times and addresses.
• Ensure that sufficient and full information is available on drawings and sketches to manufacture in accordance with the programme and sequence of operations.
• Check the works during manufacture and on completion to ensure that it has been constructed to the design information provided, and report any non-conformance to the Sign Shop Foreman / Sign Shop Manager.
Your skills and experience should include:
• Experience supporting the planning, implementing, monitoring and improvement of quality management systems in relation to project activities.
• Knowledge and use of information technology systems.
• Assisting Foreman in stock monitoring and control of CAD room materials.
• Knowledge of Lean construction practices and techniques.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to plan work and establish priorities.
• Build effective working relationships at all levels, including office for flow of customer requirements and delivery deadlines.
• To be able to supervise teams and allocate their day to day duties.
• To be able to carry out tool box talks and method statement briefings.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.