Quantity Surveyor Required
Your new company
A large Chinese building contractor currently require an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to join their ranks in Central London, overseeing a commercial development in central London.
The project consists of converting a large commercial building into a 7 story hotel.
The project is approximately for 2 years
Your new role
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
What you'll need to succeed
The Quantity Surveyor must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor. You will also be at an advantage if you have previously worked on high rise developments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.