Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor - Godalming
6 days left
- Job Type
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary up to £65,000 + Package
My client, an established regional main contractor, has a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the business on a permanent basis.
This contractor work across a number of sectors, including Residential, Commercial, Education, Heritage and Industrial with project values ranging between £300k - £4m. You will have the opportunity to be heavily involved in some exciting and complex projects, and will play a key role in the continued success of this already thriving Contractor.
The role will be primarily office based, with occasional visits to site being required.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited too;
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents
- Full Commercial Control of projects from inception through to completion
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Risk Management and Cost Control
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments
- RICS or CIOB Accredited (preferable)
- HNC/HND or Degree qualified in a Construction related subject
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating effectiveness in a negotiation environment
- Sound knowledge of JCT Contracts.
- Strong IT skills
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Thomas Chase at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07885688292 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor - Godalming
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly