Quantity Surveyor - Epsom
Salary up to £40,000 + Bonus
I am working with an established sub-contractor with offices nationwide that are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Epsom. Your main focus will be the painting workstream, where you will be commercially managing existing works and win new business.
This client is one of the leading property service contractors in the country, with plans for expansion over the coming months, this is a great opportunity to join an already thriving business where you can really make your mark and do very well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the financial and technical aspects of contracts including procurement, invoicing and payment to ensure effective cash-flow management and meet profit and ROCE budgets.
- Prepare tenders by measuring and calculating rates for estimating and ensure all work issued have labour targets to return agreed performance.
- Manage the contract accounting and ensure prompt payment and control cost information.
- You will also develop and maintain relationships with the workforce, customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Procuring & Managing subcontractors in line with BMS and contract budgets
- Ensuring productivity targets are agreed and issued before contract start
- Managing the billing process to minimise capital usage
- Producing monthly contract valuations
- Proven experience in a similar estimating and surveying role
- Experience working on Schedule of Rates type contracts and the ability to price minor works from first principles
- The accountability to manage your contracts successfully
- The passion for business, to meet the budget and keep yourself and the team motivated so you WILL get that 25% performance reward bonus
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Thomas Chase at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07885688292 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Quantity Surveyor - Epsom
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly