Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Interim Contract (12-18 months)
Your new company
Hays are delighted to working for a well-established Construction & Engineering organisation who specialise in the Oil and Gas, Industrial and Infrastructure sectors. They are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer on a contract basis for a start ASAP.
Your new role
Your role will be working as part of the commercial team, tracking project progress, issue daily, weekly and monthly reports, issue monthly valuations, report all variations on a regular basis throughout the contract and interface with the Client directly when and as required. Liaising with subcontractors monitoring their progress to ensure it is accurately reflected and process monthly valuation when required. Report directly to the Project Manager / Commercial Manager on all estimating and surveying functions, which you are responsible for.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying and/or electrical engineering. Trade back-round is also an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quantity survey functions for E&I contracting industry operations.
- Technical and practical knowledge of all phases of contract development, award, administration and close-out relating to a multi-discipline construction project.
- Knowledgeable of current industry and technical developments.
- Strong working knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards.
- Proven track record with recognized international standard contracting companies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.