Surveyor Manager - BAM Nuttall - South East
Surveying Manager - Southampton.
We currently have an opportunity for a Surveying Manager to join our Highways team working on the M27 Smart Motorway project between Southampton and Portsmouth.
Your key activities will include:
• Manage engineers and surveyors to ensure high levels of engineering / survey control across the entire project.
• Monitor the work under your control to ensure that any unsafe work conditions and non compliance with company policies and procedures are promptly remedied.
• Adopt and promote a cost-conscious attitude through efficient use of company resources.
• Support the agent as required in operating the cost management system and the production of programmes.
• Communicate with commercial staff to ensure all records for measurement and payment purposes are prepared.
• Assist with development and training of staff.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
• Successful experience at senior surveyor level.
• Demonstrated commercial and contractual knowledge.
• Qualified to associate or corporate level of the InstCES (preferred) or equivalent knowledge.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.