Senior Quantity Surveyor - Specialist Sub-Contractor
My client is a progressive business that have enjoyed exponential growth over the past 10 years culminating in them becoming one of the Midlands leading specialist contractors.
They are a specialist scaffolding contractor who have developed solid working relationships with most of the UKs PLC Housing developers and operate across the Midlands.
They have appointed a senior operational person and are now looking for their commercial counter-part to spearhead the companies expansion plans in a sustainable strategic way. Implementing processes and procedures to assist with the companies growth.
They own 100% of their scaffolding equipment and plant and are now heavily investing in their corporate infrastructure, CPD & training and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to really add value to the client as the commercial lead of the business, you will be given the autonomy to set up processes and procedures and develop a commercial team from scratch.
The key roles are:
- Producing accurately priced tender returns to deadline
- Understanding the scope requirements and raising queries with customer
- To attend pre-start meetings with Site management
- Prepare monthly valuations and submit to client
- Understand variations to order and submit and agree costs before works commence
- Produce monthly reports
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Advanced computer skills