Office Manager - BAM Nuttall - South East
Office Manager - Edenbridge, Kent.
Required to work out of our busy Rail South office, supporting the business through the provision of high quality office management services. Your role will include the management of 10 staff members who cover the area administration and reception duties.
Your key activities will include:
• Day to day running of office resolving internal and external customer enquiries.
• Maintain paper and computer-based records.
• Create and maintain paper and computer-based filing systems.
• Maintain diaries and take appointments for team members.
• Maintain diaries for the booking of work location resources, for example meeting rooms and projectors.
• Conduct financial duties, for example processing invoices, preparing budgets, setting up and maintaining a petty cash system.
• Provide line management to staff.
• Monitor and review team performance on an individual basis and with the management team.
• Assist in the recruitment of new staff.
• Maintain stationary and equipment supplies.
• Organise office maintenance and repair work.
• Supervise the implementation of new office systems.
• Supervise the health, safety and environment of the office in line with risk assessments.
• Design, implement and/or review office procedures.
• Work with Head Office to compile weekly wages and input into system.
Your experience should include:
• Successful experience working in a general administration support role or equivalent.
• Successful experience of working in a supervisory role or equivalent.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating office equipment and IT, e.g. telephone, computer with standard software, fax, copier etc., to access, input and verify information.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.