Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Client Side Heritage Organisation - Central London
Your new company
I am representing a client side heritage practice, who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor professional to provide quantity surveying services for construction and other projects.
Your new role
This is a rare and sought after opportunity in which you will provide QS services for construction and other property related procurement, contract and financial matters.
Your main responsibilities will involve to:
- Manage, coach and mentor the Assistant Quantity Surveyor;
- Effective utilisation of resources and assets (people and financial)
- Completing tasks, activities and overall projects within requirements agreed with Head of Quantity Surveying
- Providing QS services for construction and other property related procurement, contract and financial matters
- Giving contractual and other project related advice in accordance with best professional practice
- Preparing estimates of costs and valuations
What you'll need to succeed
Two years post MRICS qualification in a consultancy or client-side capacity
Minimum 2 years post quantity surveying degree qualification
Proven experience of work on historic building projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.