Lease Advisory / Valuation Surveyor
Your new company
A well established and expanding Chartered Surveyor firm has opened its doors in search for a new team member. With focus on commercial property in Sussex, my client is looking for an expert Chartered Surveyor to join a team of fast, hard-working and commercially minded individuals.
Your new role
Your new job will focus on the roles of a lease adviser and valuation surveyor, working on your own initiative you will be given the option to grow and progress in this great company.
From covering valuation work in the form of Red Book and informal valuations, to reinstatement costs assessments used for insurance purposes my client is looking for a reliable individual who is an expert Witness work.
With this position being open to anyone from recently qualified up to Director level, my client is looking for someone who they feel will being something new to this company.
What you'll need to succeed
With local market knowledge not being essential my client is looking for someone who can cover the points below:
- Qualified to MRICS and would ideally be an RICS Registered Valuer
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to manage and organise own workload, including the ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to maintain good relationships with a range of clients
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access and Excel
- Good mathematical skills.
- Accuracy, diligence and superior attention to detail.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to think laterally.
- Driving licence.
What you'll get in return
Highly competitive salary, bonus package and 27 days holiday, not only does my client offer a fantastic package, but they see potential and work towards building on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.