Senior Building Surveyor - Cambridge
Senior Building Surveyor - up to £50k - Cambridge
Seeking a talented Senior Building Surveyor to join the UK's leading independent commercial property management specialist. The Firm delivers to its clients an unrivalled service dedicated solely to the fundamentals of property management and building consultancy. My Client is nationwide and has a growing presence in Europe. Â
In this varied Senior Building Surveying position, you will be working with a multiple of sectors include, Commercial, Residential, Retail and Industrial. Your duties will be but not limited to:
- Clients are principally institutions (pension funds, insurance companies etc) and property companies. You will help support the Partner in charge on all new instructions.
- Instructions are typically split around 50:50 between professional work and contract work. Nearly all work is in relation to existing buildings often with a landlord/tenant aspect.
- Professional work will include Schedules of Dilapidations, party wall awards, defect diagnosis, planned preventative maintenance reports, fire insurance valuations and schedules of condition.
- Performing the role of project manager of multi-discipline teams for instructions currently range from £2.5million to £18million.
- Occasional CAD work
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor
- 3- 5 years Post qualification experience
- Positive attitude, effective time management skills and ability to manage own work load within required deadlines
For more information on this vacancy and others in Building Surveying Vacancies, please call Roneet Fletcher at Penguin Recruitment Ltd on 0121 442 0642 for an informal chat or alternatively email; Roneet.Fletcher@penguinrecruitment.co.uk