Associate Director - Consultancy
Associate Director - Real Estate Cost Consultancy
- Position: A Global Real Estate service provider are seeking a highly experienced Associate to direct them to further success.
- Role: The successful Associate will play a central role within a team of Commercial Managers providing client facing services.
- Person: The client is seeking a charismatic, highly motivated, effective communicator and team player to step in and take full control of their highly successful office in Liverpool.
With more than 600 offices all over the globe it is no surprise they are leading the way with offering an extensive range of specialist advice, management and consultancy. As you can expect they only provide the highest quality or service and they believe in going the extra mile to go above and beyond for their client's needs.
If successful, you will be based in the Famous Liverpool Docks. You will represent the continuous achievement of the Liverpool team by playing a significant role with the Commercial Managers. You will deliver expert and innovative Professional Services, build long term relationships with new and current clients and provide a very hands-on approach to maintaining and producing more success.
The Associate Director will have a minimum 10 years post qualification experience, career focused as well as:
- MRICS accredited
- Strong Communicator & Confident
- Highly Motivated
- Capable of providing comprehensive and professional practice
- Experience managing several projects
- Negotiating skills
- Up to £80,000 salary (DOE)
- Experience in a leading specialist team
- Professional memberships paid for
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
- Car allowance
If you believe you have the experience and drive, to take full control of several projects, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.