Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Leeds
- Position: Based in the heart of Leeds, a nation-wide leading Cost Consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be part of their "committed to making a difference" team.
- Role: Specialising in Retail, Commercial, Leisure and Residential, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be assisting the team on the developments of their new projects.
- Person: The Consultancy require; a successful track record of providing Professional QS Services, motivated, eager to learn and relevant sector experience in the successful QS.
The Company - Recently celebrating their 70th year in the business, they have proven, through dedication and continuous learning they are a leading Cost Consultancy. With an ethos for delivering success, there is no surprise their employees are endlessly provided with training and development.
Located a stone's throw away from Leeds Train Station and all the city's attractions, the successful QS will be assisting the Commercial and Senior team members continue with their flourishing success rate and provide the highest level of QS services to many of their clients. Full development and training will be provided.
The Quantity Surveyor will ideally need a minimum of 4 year's Post Graduation Experience in the Leisure, Retail, Residential and Commercial sectors including:
- A willingness to learn
- Relevant qualifications in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management
- A strong focus on delivery
- Qualified or Working towards your APC
- Confident Communicator
- Happy to work in a team and as an individual
- Up to £45,000 salary (DOE)
- Full APC support
- Professional memberships paid for
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
- Working for a proven Cost Consultancy
If you are actively seeking for a role that provides non-stop development, continuous opportunities and based in the centre of Leeds, then look no further and give me a call.