Supply Chain Manager - BAM Nuttall - Nationwide
Supply Chain Manager - Nationwide (could be based from any of our regional UK offices).
BAM Nuttall is a major civil engineering contractor operating in all regions of the UK. A significant proportion of our turnover is supply chain spend to a wide variety of vendors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the BAM Nuttall Supply Chain management department as part of the Preconstruction Division. Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, this new role will form an important part of the developing team who aim to develop, promote and support relationships with our supply chain partners.
Your key activities will include:
• Involvement in PQQ and tenders selecting key supply chain partners, answering - and writing the answers to - PQQ and quality questions.
• Selection and negotiation of trade sector suppliers in line with BAM Link principles.
• Management of some supply relationships either on an individual company or trade sector basis.
• Supply chain engagement - managing, attending and delivering a wide variety of supply chain engagement events - including sector specific and divisional events.
• Supporting Supply Chain in terms of Lean, Digital Construction, Health and Safety, Beyond Zero training.
• Data analysis of spend and performance of supply chain and writing reports to detail this.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with a strong commercial background in the construction and civil engineering market. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills and will be able to demonstrate significant relationship management skills in accordance with BAM Nuttall core values. In return the role comes with a package that includes company car, pension and private healthcare.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.