Building Surveyor - Edgeware
Building Surveyor - Edgware - Negotiable salary
Penguin recruitment are working in partnership with an independent Building Consultancy based in Edgware, I am seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join this growing organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity, for the right Building Surveyor to grow a team underneath them.
The company is a small firm with a big ambition and this role could be for you if you want to be a part of a team that is dynamic, flexible, forward-thinking and committed to achieving growth and expanding our excellent reputation.
The type of clients typically come from Greater London and the Home Counties. For the most part. The position of Building Surveyor will consist of:
- Party Wall Matters - 50%
- Leading from the front as the named Party Wall Surveyor agreeing and issuing awards.
- Overseeing the effective new business process on all Party Wall enquiries
- Maintaining relationships with key Party Wall introducers
- Working with the Wider Project team
- Project preparation and feasibility assessments, condition and building surveys, defects diagnosis, planned maintenance surveys, insurance claim validation works, cost appraisal, budget reports, contract specifications, building works specification and design, advise on appropriate repairs and compile detailed work scopes/tenders.
- Ideally you will be MRICS, however the client will look at candidate qualified by experience
- Ideally you will have 4 - 5 years experience
- MUST have Party Wall Matters experience, as you will be support junior staff
Interested? For further information, please contact Roneet @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd 0121 442 0642 or email Roneet.Fletcher@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Building Surveyor - Edgeware
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly