A partner-led property and construction consultancy based in Woking, Surrey are seeking a Building Surveyor with 3+ years private practice/consultancy experience to join their close-knit yet expanding team.
This established consultancy offers 360 advice at all stages of the property cycle and carry out the full remit of traditional building surveying, servicing a variety of properties ranging from Cat A/B office fit outs to some of Surrey/Greater London's prestigious hotels.
With uncapped career progression and a flexible working mentality, this innovative consultancy is always looking for ways to develop and take themselves forward whilst assisting a portfolio of clients built purely on recommendation and repeat business.
The Role of the Successful Building Surveyor
- Building/acquisition surveys
- Dispute resolution
- Schedules of condition
- Defect diagnosis
- Project management and contract administration
The Successful Building Surveyor
- A minimum of 3 years private practice/consultancy experience as a building surveyor
- You will ideally be Surrey based and be open to commuting into London (travel expenses will be accounted for)
- Experience in carrying out traditional building surveying competencies listed above
In Return, the Successful Building Surveyor
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- A company car or allowance
- A discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year
- A contributory pension
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- A company phone and laptop provided
- Professional fees accounted for
- Training courses and further CPD courses paid for
To find out more about this opportunity, feel free to get in contact on 01494 839 977. Alternatively, to register your interest, click the 'Apply' button below.