Residential Quantity Surveyor for top contractor paying £50,000 to £60,000 + package
Your new company
An award winning contractor that offers national coverage and has a strong order book for 2018. Working across a range of sectors as a larger group, this job role will be within the residential arm of the business.
Your new role
You will be working in a growing commercial team carrying out a number of duties such as:
- Preparation of cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable
- Produce accurate monthly accruals
- Assess subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documents to relevant departments
- Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms,
- Manage subcontractors from valuation through to final account
What you'll need to succeed
This job will require you to be self-motivated and work cooperatively as part of a team and be able to take the initiative in resolving problems. Ideally you will have 5-10 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor within new build housing as well as holding a degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
What you'll get in return
This job will pay between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on experience and you will receive a competitive package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sharla Swinbourne now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.