Associate Director - London
Associate Director - Central London - £55k
Penguin recruitment have an exciting Associate Building Surveying opportunity. Our Client is an International Building Consultancy.
You will be an experienced candidate that is happy to be heading up the Building Surveying team and leading the team independently:
- Design & Specification, defect analysis and reports
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/industrial
- Party Wall advice - both in the commercial and residential sectors
- Project monitoring for non-high street lending clients/investors etc.
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is seeking the following as a minimum:
- Consultancy experience - Minimum 4 years
- Full UK driving license
- Experience leading a team and supporting Junior Surveyors
Interested? Please call Roneet @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on 0121 442 0644 or please apply online