Senior Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy (Main Contractor Exp)
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy (Main Contractor Background)
- Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an ever-expanding Cost Consultancy, who require someone with that unique difference.
- Role: The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide clients with a level of service that is un-challenged in today's Construction World.
- Person: This distinguished Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a background of Main Contractor knowledge who is excellent with clients.
The Company - Operating across many sectors; this Organisation work very closely with companies such as Kier, Balfour Beatty, Sir Robert McAlpine and Morgan Sindall. Based in the Historic Warwickshire, a proud and rapidly growing Construction Consultancy, with the desire to develop their employees, have just confirmed their success for another large project which they are extremely proud of.
The Role for the Quantity Surveyor
If successful, you will be given the freedom to explore all sectors of interest to you. You will be heading up many projects to deliver a professional and engaging service. The highly established consultancy requires a positive, motivated and diverse candidate who can come in and make their mark who is comfortable at delivering innovative Quantity Surveying services.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will ideally have a Main Contractor Background, career focused as well as:
- 5+ years PQE
- Capable of providing comprehensive and professional practice
- Experienced with many sectors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to £55,000 salary (DOE)
- Professional memberships paid for
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
- Working for a fast-growing Cost Consultancy
- Car allowance
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor, based close to Warwickshire/Cheltenham/Birmingham/Worcester/Coventry, with the drive and ambition to take lead of new projects then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.