Director of Project Management - Construction Consultancy
Global construction consultancy requires a director of project management for its Birmingham office. Role will suit an experienced Project / Programme Manager with strong business development looking for the next step up.
- Overseeing midlands based construction projects you will lead and build teams of project and managers delivering a wide range of consultancy construction projects.
- Develop a strategic growth plans for the team expanding its skills, services and offerings.
- Increase project pipelines through bids, business development and marketing activities.
- Services include; surveying, contract, cost, facilities and risk management as well as technical and due diligence
Skills and Experience:
- At least fifteen years of construction consultancy with expert programme and team management.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills. Diligent working methodologies.
- Strong business development and networks throughout Midlands / South West regions.
- Director role, working with regional director and board.
- Leading global player working on high profile and landmark projects.
For more jobs in architecture and design visit out website www.yourstoree.com
email@example.com/ 0203 393 2406