1 day left
Exciting opportunity in Property & Surveying
Your new role
Attend site to assess for environmental health and fire safety risks
* Attend empty building to carry out full survey to configure the property for property guardian occupation
* Organise in house maintenance team and external contractors to attend sites to configure them for property guardian occupation
* Create Condition Reports of empty property before property guardian occupation
* Create Condition Reports of empty property after property guardian occupation has ended
* Carry out site visits with property owner clients and unattended when the property guardian solution needs to be removed from the building
* Ensure that stock levels are replenished for configuring property guardian buildings
* Utilise the in-house CRM system to raise maintenance tickets in order to monitor works at the properties under our management
* Attend sites with property owner clients to assess condition of properties and record findings
* Ensure that property inspections are carried out to the required standard
* Ensure that all health and safety documentation is up to date for each property under management
Must have knowledge of property surveying and writing condition reports.
Must have knowledge of environmental health and fire risk assessments.
What you'll get in return
A competitive annual salary with exciting development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Property Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly