Quantity Surveyor - Principal Contractor
Our client are well known within the Education, Health and Sports & Leisure sector as a trusted Principal Contractor. Their current order book is full well into 2019 so are currently expanding. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Dublin to work on Leinster based projects.
- Maintaining sub-contractor and supplier contractual details;
- Reporting on budgets and variations;
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager;
- Project procurement, including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with the construction program;
- Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives;
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers;
- Representing the Company’s interest at meetings held, relating to the work under their control.
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently;
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE