COMMERCIAL MANAGERS (Rail / Roadworks / Tunnelling)
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
The Commercial Manager will sit within the project commercial team and be accountable for:
- Ensuring financial targets of the project are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring that opportunities under the contract are identified and managed to deliver increased turnover and profitability and risks or threats are mitigated and minimised.
- Reporting accurately the financial and operational of the project to enable efficient and effective decision making on financial and operational aspects of a project.
- Ensuring that subcontracts, suppliers and consultants are appropriately identified, procured, executed administered and closed out to protect the project’s positions.
- Managing the insurance and security functions on the project.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management / Civil Engineering
- Well-developed experience in commercial management and contract administration on large construction projects
- Qualifications in quantity surveying background and rail project experience will be highly regarded.
We are currently working on many large, landscape changing projects in Australia and New Zealand and the successful candidates will likely be located at one of our major projects.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Syed Imtiaz +61 2 9258 2230 or email@example.com.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.