Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Are you an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
- Do you want to help manage a £50m civils portfolio?
- Do you want to have career enhancing opportunities in a role?
I have the opportunity for you!!
This Intermediate Quantity Surveyor vacancy is with a market leading subcontractor working on a £50m civils, RC Frame and Groundworks portfolio. This position is based in Battersea, working on a £50m portion of the monumental regeneration scheme and will be a fantastic career enhancing opportunity to assist in managing the job until completion. The role will offer plenty of career opportunities for you to take that next step. The chosen Quantity Surveyor will report directly to the Commercial Lead who can help you develop your skills and will assist you with the training required to progress you onto managing your own portion of the work. Day to day duties will differ, giving you a wide range of tasks to complete as the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor, meaning you will get a feel for the entire project while offering you variety from week to week.
- Structured career history
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
- General Civil Engineering experience
- NEC forms of contract experience
Call Ollie Fellows on 020 8655 4951/07903 063892 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above