MRICS/ Quantity Surveyor/ Surveying/ Consultancy/ PQS/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays have been approached by a top independent property and construction consultancy to help them recruit a Quantity Surveyor. My client is considered to be one of the top organisations in the industry in providing cost and project management to the private and public sectors. If you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to have the chance to work on a variety of different projects including commercial, office fit outs, student accommodation and Hotel & Leisure and be given the change to work with highly regarded people within the industry, then this may be the perfect position.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered or soon to be
- Experience with cost planning, value engineering, preparing tenders, billing
- Previous private practice experience
- Confident in front of clients and being able to build report with them
- Secondment experience - Experience working on high value projects
- A good mixed project sector range (health, education, retail, office and residential would be ideal)
What you'll get in return
The client are offering a great package to attract the right individual and will offer the opportunity for attending training seminars on any skills you feel you need going forward. They are ideally looking to make an appointment as soon as possible so please don't hesitate to get in touch with Morag Mackechnie on 0141 212 3660 if you require any other information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.