Fantastic Residential Quantity Surveyor Opportunity
Your new company
My client are an award winning residential developer, building homes across East Anglia from their Norfolk head office.
Your new role
They are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join the team to support the financial management of their projects, offering a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a range of projects with a developing business.Assistant to intermediate level candidates will be considered for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Quantity experience is essential, ideally within Residential Development.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise,manage and organise workload,maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, progressive employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly