Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Construction Estimator / QS required immediately
Your new company
Our client cover all aspects of carpentry and joinery, in all markets - from residential to historic buildings. They are a medium sized subcontractor who require a Construction Estimator immediately to based out of their office in North West London.
Common duties will involve:
- Take tenders from initial enquiry to submission.
- Provide timely and accurate estimates
- Accurately take-off measures from drawings & build estimated rates
- Analyse contract documentation and prepare accurate subcontractor packages for pricing
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
The Estimator must have extensive experience within the residential market as well as experience of carpentry and Joinery packages.Good estimating skills (including taking off) are essential as well as strong I.T skills. Working with previous subcontractors is also advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting company that will offer stability, growth and a clear pathway.