Health & Safety Advisor - BAM Nuttall - Midlands
Health and Safety Advisor - Birmingham.
Required to work on our HS2 / Fusion Joint Venture.
Your key activities will include:
• Work with the wider project teams to ensure a high standard of health, safety and wellbeing performance is delivered across the project.
• Conduct site based activities such as audits, inspection, operative engagement, etc.
• Carry out incident / near-miss investigations when required.
• Be able to offer competent and constructive health and safety advice to project teams.
• Bring a proactive health and safety influence to the project and develop a positive culture.
• Ensure health, safety and wellbeing best practice is developed and communicated on site and across the project.
• Assist in the design and development of the project health, safety and wellbeing strategy.
• Liaise between various contractors on site, the project delivery team and the client on all health, safety and wellbeing related matters.
Your experience should include:
• Working within a civil engineering environment.
• Management of subcontractors.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.