Junior Quantity Surveyor - E&I
6 days left
- Job Type
Our client are one of Ireland’s leading M&E Contractors with offices in Cork, Dublin, London and Mainland Europe and are now looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor who will be based in Cork.
This is an opportunity to join a successful company with a growing portfolio of projects and to develop your career.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Pre-contract cost control and documentation
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- Reporting to senior management on progression of projects
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
- Dealing with clients, contractors etc in a professional manner
- 1-2 years’ experience in a QS role
- Relevant third level qualification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Confidence in dealing with people of all levels in a professional manner at all times
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
- The successful candidate will be based in Cork.
- Permanent full time position
- Career Development Opportunities with Employee development scheme.
- Our client is a CPD accredited employer.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE
Apply for Junior Quantity Surveyor - E&I
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly