Senior Building Surveyor
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be joining a well-established multi-disciplined team which works within a wide variety of sectors across the South East of England.
Responsibilities for the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Providing guidance, support and technical expertise to other members of the team
- Assisting in the growth of professional services (party wall and dilapidations)
- Undertaking a wide range of building surveying duties throughout London and the South East
- Acting as the primary interface with key clients and ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to those clients
- Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, professional services etc and the overall management of schemes in London and the Southeast
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of two years PQE
- Extensive experience in professional Building Surveying services
- A sound technical Surveying knowledge, demonstrating growing experience and ability
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including CAD
Benefits for the Senior Building Surveyor:
A basic salary from £45,000 - £55,000 per annum dependent on experience, private pension scheme, private healthcare, professional subscriptions paid, flexible working, access to discount at a wide variety of high street outlets, restaurants and leisure facilities, discretionary bonus and a clear route for progression.