Project Quantity Surveyor
up to £65,000 + Package
Our client is a well-established and rapidly growing development and construction business based in Dorset. They are a very ambitious company and they like driven, result orientated employees to be part of their business. You will be based on site in Salisbury city centre.
They offer a very competitive salary as well as the opportunity to be part of a very high profile and prestigious development in Salisbury. They also offer performance related incentives and an exceptional all-round benefits package.
You will work alongside the Project Manager of the development to deliver the development on time and within budget. You will liaise with Directors and Managers across the Company to deliver full financial control for all relevant costs. You will aim to provide total financial solutions, adding value to projects, identifying efficiencies and agreeing budgets, by working closely with a range of departments.
• Ideally a degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying, MRICS would be advantageous
• In-depth experience of Quantity Surveying, associated procedures and practices, preferably in the Construction and Residential Housing Sector.
• Demonstrable experience in Project and Budget Management, Construction Procurement and Collaborative / Partnership Working.
• A good knowledge of Risk Qualification experience.
• Strong knowledge, understanding and appreciation of construction costs, measurement techniques and budget creation processes for Board approval.
• An ambitious, strong and effective negotiator
• Pro-active and driven to deliver.
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or would like career advice then please call Chris Grimes at Interaction Construction on 02382 025 900 / 07703559144 or email: email@example.com