Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior QS, Utilities £65,000
Our client is a leading national main contractor, working in a joint venture on a National utilities contract. You will be a Senior QS working on maintenance and upgrade projects to water infrastructure across the London network, including pipes, pumping stations and water treatment works. You will have previous relevant projects experience working in utilities.
You will be:
- Providing commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams.
- Managing Sub-Contract accounts through to completion including valuations, payments, variations, forecast final accounts and contractual correspondence.
- Monitoring monthly payments from client.
- Ensuring all variations are realised, produced, claimed and agreed. Production of final accounts for agreement with the Client.
- Compiling robust enquiries and analyse quotations / tenders for review with the project team and prepare Sub Contract orders.
- Attending regular meetings with the client, key stakeholders and other 3rd parties to ensure account agreement is progressed.
You will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other equivalent construction experience
- Line management experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly