Senior Building Surveyor
Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join our client in Essex.
Interested candidates must be MRICS qualified with a broad range of experience operating at a senior level.
Our Client: Independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have offices throughout the UK working with clients in both the public and private sectors.
Projects: Education, Local Authority and Healthcare
Company Headcount: 150 - 250
Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Preparing cost estimates and feasibility studies
- Leading the multi-discipline team to prepare designs and specifications
- Writing specifications and tender documents
- Analysing tender returns
- Writing contracts, Charing Meetings and Contract administration
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified
- Project Management experience - Employer's Agent / Contract Administrator
- Client facing with previous experience in the Education sector being preferred.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, travel allowance, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Pension and professional subscriptions paid.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.