Quantity Surveyor (carpentry & Joinery)
Quantity Surveyor required immediately
Your new company
Our client are a highly skilled carpentry and joinery contractor with over 30 years experience. They currently have an immediate requirement for an intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team at their North West London offices
Your new role
Your role will be to oversee multiple carpentry and joinery packages
- Site visits to do progress reports
- Administering Contract Records
- Production of monthly reports
- Preparation of final reports
- Overseeing the Procurement function
- Developing relationships with clients / supply chain / professional team
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of project
- Knowledge & understanding of obligations under the Contract
- Maximise Value Recovery and cash
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates must have a background in Joinery.
- Quantity surveyors with sub contracting experience will be at an advantage
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- A good level of competency of Microsoft packages
This is a long term position and starts immediately
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.