Property Investment Analyst
Excellent Client side Property Investment analyst opportunity to work for a leading global Property investor.
Our client is a leading property investor and developer who are seeking to hire an Investment Analyst to support the Investment team based in London with a focus on the Central London and Europe property market.
- The Investment Analyst is responsible for supporting the Investment Director and Investment Manager in the origination function of the business; principally in sourcing, analysing and the reporting of potential acquisitions;
- Responsibility for registering the introduction of opportunities and then tracking deals on the Investment Monitor;
- Responsibility for managing and presenting the Investment Monitor at weekly Investment meetings;
- Working across teams in many cases, the production of Excel cash flows and business plans for new opportunities;
- Providing detailed financial analysis of prospective opportunities and assisting in the preparation of necessary Board/Executive Committee papers;
- Providing assistance in the due diligence process of any new acquisition;
- Provide market/investment advice to wider company as requested;
- Assisting the Financial Analysis & Management Information team and the CEO in providing market/data analysis for Half-year/Full-year Results;
- The role also requires the ability to make a contribution to sourcing new investment opportunities;
- Relationship building; Externally with property owners, agents and other professional firms and internally across the business.
- 2-4 years' experience in the real state/property market including those from surveying, Real Estate Investment Management or Real Estate Investment Banking;
- The role will suit a self-starter who is interested in the Central London market, and wider Property market;
- Comfortable with accountability and at the same time can collaborate well in a team environment;
- Candidates must have strong analytical capabilities, commercial judgement and ideally transaction experience;
Seeking someone to come in and support the full deal cycle (a-z)
- Will attend site visits with regular contact with clients/counter parties;
- Good financial modelling/Underwriting including cash-flow analysis of potential acquisitions;
- Support the due diligence process and legal process to completion, coordinating members of the professional team
- Support the preparation of Business Plans for approval by the Executive Committee;
- Strong MS office experience;
Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus and Benefits Package