Project Information Manager - BAM Nuttall - North East
Project Information Manager - Leeds.
BAM Nuttall have been appointed as one of the construction partners to deliver the Leeds Public Transport Investment Programme (LPTIP). Our package of works involves the design and construction of improvement works to five key road and bus routes, and new and enhanced park and ride facilities. The work will commence in the new year and takes us through to 2021, with further targeted opportunities in Yorkshire and Humberside.
Based in Leeds and reporting to the Design Manager, your key activities will include:
• Work with the project team, employers team and third parties to fully understand information requirements, plus manage expectations and delivery.
• Develop, implement and maintain the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
• Understand and manage the project Common Data Environment (CDE).
• Understand and manage the implementation of field data capture systems.
• Co-ordinate the compilation and issuing of the handover information specified in the client's EIR and managed in the project BEP.
• Ensure the Employers Information Requirements (EIR) are met.
• Engage and work with Employer Information Manager(s).
• Engage and work with Employer Asset Management team.
You will also liaise with the Digital Construction Specialists and Digital Construction Leads in the region and will be invited to join the Information Management (IM) forum collaborating with other members to share best practice ideas and keep up to date on IM developments in the business.
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
• A qualification in civil engineering to HND or BTEC.
• Substantial experience, across a wide range of civil engineering projects, with a good understanding of design and construction.
• Awareness of BS1192 and associated PAS1192 digital construction requirements.
• An understanding of BIM / digital construction tools and workflows.
• A clear ability for logical thinking and working in an ordered fashion.
• The ability to communicate effectively.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.