General Administration Support - BAM Nuttall - South East
Administrator for Health & Safety Team - Fareham.
We currently have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our Highways division working on the M27 Smart Motorway project between Southampton and Portsmouth. Our office is located in Fareham.
Your key activities in this role will include:
• Provide administrative support with a bias to Health and Safety.
• Administer Health and Safety document review process and schedules.
• Liaise with other internal delivery teams to obtain Health and Safety performance and compliance information.
• Update and maintain all Health and Safety system platforms ensuring data accuracy is maintained.
• Assist with the preparation / collation of data for detailed monthly Health and Safety reports.
• Attending meetings and taking minutes.
• Data entry and filing.
• Other duties as required by the Health and Safety Manager.
Your skills and experience should include:
• A keen interest in Health and Safety (knowledge and experience is preferable, but not essential).
• Successful experience of working in a general administration support role.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• An ability to determine priorities and act on own initiative.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.