Hays working in partnership with Goodrich LLP - Quantity Surveyors for Northampton & Birmingham
OFFICES ARE BASED IN NORTHAMPTON & BIRMINGHAM. THEY WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES FROM EITHER LOCATION.
HAPPY TO WORK WITH QS WHO HAVE A CONTRACTOR BACKGROUND BUT ARE LOOKING TO MAKE THE MOVE TO CLIENT SIDE.
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record looking for a new opportunity in a vibrant and growing organisation, discover what we have to offer…
Goodrich are a dynamic firm of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors based in Northampton & Birmingham.
Over the past 26 years they have built up an excellent reputation working nationally with a number of Blue Chip Clients primarily in the :
Industrial / Commercial, Education and Healthcare Sectors. Our Clients include Legal & General, Travis Perkins, The Co-operative, Roxhill Developments, db symmetry, Wrenbridge Land, Barwood Developments, Tungsten Properties, Equation Properties, UK Mail, Northampton School for Boys and Bedford Girls' School on schemes ranging from £1million to £50million.
- Quantity Surveyor (Client side)
- Self motivated
- Enthusiastic and pro-active
- MRICS / MCIOB accredited degree (preferable but we can work with you through this process)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A good understanding of procurement methods
- Experienced in working in a team of Quantity Surveyors
Reporting into an Associate, you will be responsible for cost estimating, managing the tender process, valuations, regular reporting to our Clients and facilitating cost control from inception through to completion for the projects you are working on. With support from an Associate, you will also be expected to advise on contracts, warranties, professional appointments and all other legal aspects of projects.
- Competitive salary - £30,000 - £40,000 depending experience
- Car allowance in addition to salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Professional membership fee paid
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent career / promotion prospects within the environment of a Partnership