Development Manager/ Pre- Construction/ Affordable Housing/ Vacancy
Development Manager/ Affordable housing/ Vacancy/ Glasgow
Hays have been approached by one of our clients to help them recruit a development manager. Due to expansion in work load the company is looking to recruit as soon as possible.
My client is one of the largest independent construction, infrastructure and support service companies in the UK and cover the entire built environment life cycle throughout England and Scotland.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Managing the pre construction processes through to contract awarded
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness identifying opportunities and risks
- Previous project management experience with a major contractor/ developer is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Anticipate problems and modify plans accordingly
- Previous experience working as a development manager within the affordable housing sector will be highly looked upon.
If this is a position that you are interested in hearing more about then please waste no time and get in touch for a confidential discussion on 0141 212 3660.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.