Quantity Surveyor - House Building
Conrad Consulting are supporting a local house builder in their search for a Quantity Surveyor for their Fife office.
Our client has plans and aspirations to grow their offices substantially within the next two to three years and your appointment would signal the start of that growth. They have a turnover of around £35M and build around 200-250 units per annum with these being a mix of both Private and Social Housing.
Our client is looking for a proven self-starter who once up to speed with the company's ways of working, will really kick on and make the role their own.
What's expected of you…
- Assist in the preparation of Site Budget
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors whilst improving existing relationships
- Identify, control and report on project costs
- Manage subcontractors accounts accurately and effectively to enhance contract performance
- Prepare forecasts of cost and value of all trades
- Report on savings and excesses against budget costs
- Report on any business development opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Ability to use initiative and resolve problems
- Effective time management capabilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comprehensive and up to date knowledge of building and health & safety legislation
The salary on offer is between £37,500 - £43,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes car allowance, 5% pension contribution, bonus scheme, healthcare and more.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor - House Building
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly