Director Of Placemaking Opportunities
Director Of Placemaking Opportunities | Edinburgh | £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus / Car Allowance
Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association (part of Places for People Group) have retained our services to assist them in their search for a Property Lead. The role is Director of Placemaking Opportunities reporting directly to the Managing Director of the organisation. This is a very exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced property professional to lead this side of the business for Castle rock. I have highlighted some of the key reasons why this role should be seriously considered below;
- Operate at a strategic level within the Senior Management Team leading on identifying, creating and investing in new opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify opportunities for Placemaking innovations, working with Group colleagues to develop them into a commercial market offering.
- Be responsible for strategic relationships with Scottish Government, Scottish Housing Regulator, Local Authorities and other key stakeholders and partners.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and Board members on ideas and strategy.
- Provide leadership across the business, promoting the company values and mission.
- Be the key link between Castle Rock Edinvar, Places Developments and other internal delivery partners.
- Receive an extremely competitive remuneration package, including a 10% bonus!
- Have a flexible working arrangement allowing you to balance your work & personal life.
- Working hours are 36.25, Monday to Friday per week.
Should these initial headlines grab your interest then please pick up the phone to discuss, or simply send me an email to enquire.
Apply for Director Of Placemaking Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly