Building Surveyor - RICS
Building Surveyor - competitive salary + bonus + health - Northamptonshire based.
Having worked with and placed candidates with them I am more than happy to speak to any candidates who may thinking of a move but are keen to understand the background of the practice which might not be covered off in a job spec. Salaries they are flexible on pending the level of the candidate. All I can say is from previous dealings with them I have always found their salaries to be at the top end of the market. The benefits package is good and they are working hard to being new things in for employees in 2019.
The client has set out some key details of the role below. An opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a busy and expanding Building Consultancy team. This individual would be based in Northamptonshire, with a Graduate Building Surveyor reporting to them, and be responsible to the Head of Building Consultancy also based in the same office The role is primarily focused on commercial property building surveying but an understanding of residential surveys is desirable. Person Specification The role requires the candidate to have experience in the following areas:
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Preparation of schedules of works
- Project management
- Assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes
- Party wall
- Planned maintenance programmes
The position is office-based with administrative support and the surveyor will be required to manage client relationships, provide fee quotes, and arrange appointments and to manage their work to meet deadlines under their own initiative. Must be an RICS Registered Building Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience.
- Salary: Competitive salary plus participation in discretionary Performance Related Profit Sharing scheme.
- Training: All necessary training will be provided
- Healthcare Scheme: Inclusion in health cashplan following successful probation period. Optional voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis.
- Holiday: Entitlement of 20 days per annum plus 3 to be taken between Christmas and New Year, and the Public/Bank holiday entitlement of 8 days per year, plus an extra day off on your birthday. An additional day accrues for every 5 years of service.
- Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
Apply for Building Surveyor - RICS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly